<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2415309276530475658?origin\x3dhttp://slowlygetting-closure.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 @ 7:25 pm

Oh Gawd! Now I realise I've not blog for quite a number of days... I've been quite busy lately... I dun even have time to switch on my Dearest Comp to blog and surf the Net, as usual... I've been busy doing homeworks, studies, family outing etc etc. I really think that Hols is a perfect time to spent time with my family and relatives. If not, hahaha, you know me, I'm very busy... Once school starts, like what my aunts and granny would say, it's hard to see my face when my mum and bro goes to any one of their houses. Cz, usually, I do not tag along. I got lots of homework lah, madrasah lah, study dates with my seniors and the 4 babes lah, CCA lah, CCA meeting lah, and yada yada yada... Even if I have the free time, I prefer to stay at home and rest... Yelah, penat sia... Who in the right mind when tired, nak jln2 kan? Lebih baik tdo kat rumah per... Haha. 1 thing bout me, I think I got insomnia... If i'm not asleep by 11pm, that's it mann, I can never close my eyes till like it's ard 2 plus... I rmb, Mrs Shankar says that maybe, I'm too stressed up. Okay, so much bout myself...
Haha, currently also, I'm texting Mumtaz and we are talking crap! Hahaha. We were talking abt how much we miss each other, homeworks, countdown till sch re-opens and yada yada yada... I miss a thousand and one peeps but for giler2 nye case, Mumtaz ah! Miss giler2 -ing with her. Haha... Few more study dates coming up bfr school re-opens... Oh gawd! I'm tired like shit! But, what to do? I can only rest after O Level... I've rturned down quite a number of outings with my JYSS peeps and my other peeps. Sorry guys... Hmm... Hahaha... Mebe after Os lah eh? Haha, okay so far stretch, but yea, like what my cuzzies says, for now all the way till last paper of O Level, put a pause to all the outings and the hooray hooray kinda thing. I can hooray hooray as much as I want after Os. And all my cuzzies are so stressing me out man! I will also be having study dates for madrasah with my cuzzie who is in an Arabic school. Giler kan? Well, you know lah parents, always wants the best for their children. But, it's okay, no fuss... I kinda like it, cz at least when I'm studying, ppl will leave me alone and I won't be bored cz got smth to do... Mebe i'm not that smart, but I wanna change it. Now, I wanna study really hard and not blajar cincai cincai like how I've studied for my EOY. And my results suffer like shit. I'm gonna change it all...

Things to do bfr school Re-opens;
- Re-sketch the camp shirt layout
- Finalise evth with Eesha bout camp bfr school reopens
- Shop for the casualty simulation items for CCA fair on 10 Jan
- Planning for CCA fair on 10 Jan
- Finish up the last bits of Bio mindmaps and Maths exam papers
- Revise Geog and Chem with Kak Juli
- Revise other subjects with maybe the 4 babes
- Prepare what is needed for school and madrasah.

My Aim;
Evth by 3 days bfr school reopens... It sounds a lot, but it's manageable lah...

Well, gtg... My papa dah bising lah ni...
Love Khat =x



Profile


Khatijah J
Khatijah J is my name, but my friends call me Khat!
February Baby,
Doesn't believes in Miracles, but belives in Chances and Opportunity.
Literature is my love, the apple of my eye. I wish to visit Stratford- Upon- Avon once in my lifetime
I lead my own freestyle life and I hate having others rule my life for me.

This blog is for me to express out my feelings and thoughts. If you're unhappy of anything in particular that I say, simply leave a comment on my tagboard. If not, just leave. Gladly appreciated:)



Tagboard


CBOX
Affiliates

Alyssha, Alvin, Aqasah, Deborah Dearest<3, Eunice, Faizah Khairunnisa, Farhana the Feline, Hafizah/Fizzy, Jian Hong/Hezron, Josiie, Melody, Mirawr, Mumtaz/Tazzy, Munirah, Nadia Natasha, Nasirah, Nurnatasha <3, Yana, 4E1 Blog

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies;