Monday, February 02, 2009 @ 9:10 pm
Hello!!! Wokay, so my blog is damn dead sia... I doubt it that if even I were to blog, who would read it right? Well, just wanna blog for fun. School is damn tiring, O Level what... So, I just have to bear with all the 'torture' and get it done, once and for all properly, and I can chill baby! I can't wait for that moment, where I can actually rest at home like a hmm... Haha. Really, you know, at the rate it's going now, I can die soon! Haha... People who are in Sec 3 and below, pls do not complain, but enjoy yourself cz, if you were to end up in Sec 4, then you would know how dreadful it is to go to school and you will be dragging ur ass there and you will always 'count down' to the weekends. Plus, weekends, will have lotsa work, but you just feel like dropping everything and just collapse in your bed, or go to a spa and get a massage. I'm just hoping for that every weekend, but what to do... Want good grades, work hard...
Well, eh, I think I wanna sleep lah... I damn tired uh. Got test test test and TAs plunging on me... Tata...