I miss a thousand feelings...
Tuesday, December 01, 2009 @ 8:55 am
Yesterday, I sat down and think what feeling do I miss the most. I have to admit, I miss standing under the scorching hot sun, doing footdrill and shouting at the top of my lungs, bearing with the seniors while they tekan us, and while we cursed and swear under our breath. I love running around, doing the punishments, and sweating like a crazy baboon, cause during that time, I can feel the bond of us, doing everything together, from laughing, joking, and disturbing others, to standing up for each other in times of trouble, and always there to lend a ear and a shoulder to cry on. I miss sitting in the SJAB room with my peers, and discuss what to do for the next training and etc. I also miss pouring my problems out and knowing that despite being partial idiots ( hahaha), it's comforting to know that they are there to listen, when no one would bother. Also, snitching some stuffs from the cupboard. Hahaha, ooops... Oh, and gossiping and throwing all the balls in the room at each other faces. I miss standing at the parade square and feel the heat and smell the warmness and sweats. Hahaha. I miss my seniors very very much, esp Him Gee, Debbie, Juli and Nabiha and Wai Yin. I miss my SJAB seniors and peers. They are awesomely awesome! Despite all the downs we go thru, still, they leave a lot of wonderful memories with me for each and everyone of them. I don't really miss my juniors though. Hahaha... I think cz I spent more time with my seniors and peers. I miss training!
I hope that I can go out with Fareesha, Fiqah, Iqah and Yana tmr. I miss the times with them. They sooo gerek like shit ah! Hahaha. Not that they are shit. Thay are lovely. No, mebe, Fareesha is the shit one. Hahaha, always irritating me to the core. Hahaha. :)
I hope that I can go out with Kak Juli and Debbie soon too. How I miss them! :)
Oh yeah, I owe Natty a date too... :) ( I didn't forget hor! )
Anyway, my adik sedara sleep over at my house ytd night, and tonight. He so cute! Hahaha, at least he's not an idiot like my brother. Hahaha...
I miss a thousand feelings!
I think I like someone, but, I'm unsure of the feeling itself... Hmm...
It's great.
Love, Khat. :)Labels: Missing A Thousand Feelings...